4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2014 5:12 PM by Chris Cox

cannot save file because "write access was not granted"

adayday

I updated my Creative CC to CC 2014 several weeks ago, and keep having this saving problem since then. It seems like this problem only happened to Photoshop 2014 and Illustrator 2014, InDesign & After Effects works fine.

When I start a new file, work on it, close the file, and reopen to do modification, even just within a few minutes, this box will jump out and not letting me save the file, so I have to do "save as" to create a new file. If I don't close the file and continue work on it, it works just fine. While having to save an existing file to a new file is annoying already, if I deleted the original file, in the next time I do modification on the new file, it will jumps out the same message and I again have to create a new file, so now I have to keep 2 files in my drive to avoid this message, it's taking up a lot of space especially some of my PS files are huge. Is this a bug?

I'm using OS X 10.9.4, it's a company own computer which the system automatically refresh every time when I log out the computer.

Screen Shot 2014-07-23 at 8.23.59 AM.png