Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video freeze every few minutes for 2 or 3 seconds

Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am going crazy with this problem. it happens in every browser in all flash videos, HTLM5 videos don't have this problem and it only happens in Win 8.1

i have tried the following

1. i have updated all the drivers video, network, sound.

2. Tried a different browser (Firefox,Chrome and IE).

3. Installed newer versions of every single driver.

4. Gave up and installed a brand new windows 8.1 as a secondary boot with only network driver, wlan driver.

i have a MSI GT60 laptop , specifications are here http://www.msi.com/product/nb/GT60_2PC_Dominator.html#hero-specification

Now i have installed windows 7 as  second boot, i don't have any freezes , but still i would like to solve the issue in Win 8.1

i have also recorded a video with these freezes.

Flash freeze(2) - YouTube

Freeze @ 0:07 and 0:11

Let me know if any other details are needed

EDIT : Attaching Dxdiag info also

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=29802663869EFD8E%211946

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jul 26, 2014 Jul 26, 2014

Finally i found this thread... Flash player stutters for 1 second then continues normally

CPU affinity is the only fix for me as well.. i have two laptops one with i5 and other with i7.. my i5 laptop does not have this issue at all... but i7 does ...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 25, 2014 Jul 25, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one has any ideas of how to fix this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 26, 2014 Jul 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally i found this thread... Flash player stutters for 1 second then continues normally

CPU affinity is the only fix for me as well.. i have two laptops one with i5 and other with i7.. my i5 laptop does not have this issue at all... but i7 does ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines