1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 24, 2014 10:04 AM by Rajashree Bhattacharya

Different Types of Adobe Creative Cloud

Danman6000

Hello,

I work at an Architect firm that has two different offices in two different states. We use Adobe Creative Suite 4 Standard single license on one PC in one location and Creative Suite 5 Standard in the other location. The PC with Creative Suite is our "Graphic Computer" where you go and work on a graphic design with Photoshop or Illustrator.  I have been reading about Adobe Creative Cloud where you can have multiple users meaning we could just move the license around from person to person allowing us not to have to worry about a graphic computer. If I an understanding how Creative Cloud works, we can have multiple license for the same product and move the license from person to person when needed.  What we are trying to do is have it where no matter which office you are in, there will be the same Adobe products there. Our firm have over 20 people so we would not need many licenses. My questions is, is Creative Cloud a good idea for our firm and if so what plan would be the best for us? We do not need all the programs only Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, we have Adobe Acrobat on all our PCs as that is how we order them. If you could help me that would be great.

Thanks