7 Replies Latest reply on Jul 24, 2014 4:00 PM by John T Smith

Request code doesn't work...

cWolf

I downloaded Premiere Elements 12 and Photoshop Elements 12 about a week ago (they were on the same disc).  My computer is not connected to the internet (my parents don't want me surfing) so I have to use offline activation (obviously I am not using the computer with the software to type this message...).  I got a request code from my computer per Adobe's instructions, but when I put the request code and the serial number in the website (www.adobe.com/go/getactivated) I get this message: Either the Request Code or Serial Number entered is Invalid. Please enter the Request code as generated and the Serial Number you entered while installing the product. Please try again.   This happens for both Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements.  The request code is a 50-some-odd long series of numbers and letters (lowercase and uppercase) and a couple of characters with spaces between every group of four letters/numbers/characters.  Am I supposed to leave the spaces out?  Does the fact that I accidentally used the same serial number for both Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements have anything to do with this?  Help!