Interesting…I haven't seen or heard about this behavior before. What happens if you drag another instance of the video from the Library to the Stage. Is that rendering correctly?
I'd like to send you a copy of my entire folder containing this assignment. In fact, I went to my backup drive and opened the dupe... everything appeared to work as expected. Then, I proceeded to Insert Label(s) on the timeline. As soon as I added "Step 3" to the timeline, that's when the clip turned black on the stage.
Question: Once I zip the folder up, how can I send it to you for analysis?
Along with the folder, I'm going to include a note for your reading.
Thanks, Joe... much appreciative.
You could zip up the composition folder and upload it to your Creative Cloud files, set it share, and then post a link here or send me a PM.
· I just uploaded the folder to my “Creative Cloud Files”.
· Right now, it is set to “Share with Nobody”.
· When I click on “Share with”, I get 2 choices, “Nobody” or “Specific people”.
· When I click on “Specific people”, I get 2 choices, “Everyone” or “Find people”.
· I’d rather not select “Everyone” because it is a company doc.
· Is there a way for me to add your name in “Specific people”?
· Please advise, thanks.
Pitney Bowes Inc. | Multimedia Specialist
Global Knowledge and Content Management
37 Executive Drive | Danbury, CT 06810 USA
Internal: 8.796.6691 | External: 203.796.6691
Sent you a pm.