1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 26, 2014 9:48 AM by A.T. Romano

Der Editor schalet sich nicht ein. Mir kommt vor ,ob irgendwo eine Sperre vorhanden ist.

stobiaka

Nach wiederholter De-und Installation kann der Arbeitsspeicher nicht aktiviert werden.

• 1. Re: Der Editor schalet sich nicht ein. Mir kommt vor ,ob irgendwo eine Sperre vorhanden ist.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

stobiaka

I am not understanding your question either in the native language or the translation of it. Please explain the problem and give details. The answers are in the details.

I do not understand what translates into...

The memory cannot be enabled

1. What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

2. What is the problem? Right now, I am guessing trying to read between the words and languages. Are you saying

a. You cannot open some version of Premiere Elements?

b. Or, are you saying that you cannot open a project that you have created and then saved/closed?

c. You are having problems with the dual monitor feature of the program and it remembering the dual monitor workspace used?

d. Other

We look forward to helping you and will work with you all the way to solve your Premiere Elements issue.

Thank you.

ATR