1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 27, 2014 1:34 PM by A.T. Romano

Dear Adobe Premiere...

Ierochka

Dear Adobe Premiere. I tried to update my Adobe Premiere Elements 9 several times without success, always getting a dead-end message. However, what worked perfectly is yourself adding stupid unwanted PE12 sliding publicities on my PE9 welcome screen. Thank you for that, real useful...

• 1. Re: Dear Adobe Premiere...
          A.T. Romano Level 7

lerochka

This is not Adobe. Just user to user.

How are you trying to update your Premiere Elements 9....do you mean to the 9.0.1 Update via Help Menu/Update or something else?

If you have not been able to update to 9.0.1 via Help Menu/Update, the do the update from an online download from Adobe (Premiere Elements 9

does not have to be opened during the online download and install).

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 9 running on?

For Windows....Adobe - Premiere Elements : For Windows : Premiere Elements 9.0.1 update

For Mac....http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4930

Your comments are wasted here about the Welcome Screen Adobe announcements. If you want to bypass the Premiere Elements 9 Welcome Screen, then use the Adobe Premiere Elements.exe file to open the program instead of the Adobe Premiere Elements 9.exe file. Let us know if you need help in getting the shortcut to the desktop.

If you are having issues with Premiere Elements 9 workflows, we would be glad for the opportunity to help you to try to resolve them.

ATR