2 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2007 3:13 PM by rkomar

Php password protection

rkomar
      Hi all, and as usual I am also new to RH. I am running a password protection site using php include.

I have published my WebHelp project but was trying to change the htm file to php and include the php include and I keep receiving this error - "whlstt0.htm was not found on this server."

I have done a search and can not find any direction. Has anyone an idea of how I can create a default php file the will open all the frame files needed?

Thanray
        • 1. Re: Php password protection
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          Hi Thanray

Is it possible that you simply need a PHP file to serve as a barrier between your WebHelp project and the outside world? If so, just create a stand-alone page that does this and allows access. Then forget about adding PHP to your RoboHelp pages. I think you will find that things will work much more smoothly that way.

Cheers... Rick
          • 2. Re: Php password protection
            rkomar Level 1
            Yes, and if I did that the Rh pages would have password protect which would mean that anyone knowing the url can go there anytime w/o login.

I need to password protect the RH files... very important that I do that on goverment projects.