• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I include a video on how to use Adobe Connect in an Adobe Connect meeting

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to include the basic "Jumpstart for Participants" video in the lobby of my Adobe Connect meeting. Is this possible / allowed? If yes, how?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to mention the video is on Adobe TV

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2014 Aug 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You can upload the video as Content in Content library. Then share the content inside a meeting room for your participants to view.

Alternatively, if you can't download the source video file, share your screen while the video plays on your computer.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2014 Aug 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sharing your screen while the video plays will probably result in a less than great experience. I would recommend that you get an add-on for your browser that allows you download media from a website and see if you can get the video file (tv.adobe.com is pretty well secured, so I'm not sure that you can), and then upload the video into Connect (or convert it to FLV or MP4 if it is not one of those formats and then upload to Connect).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines