2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 29, 2014 8:49 PM by les@mubadala

download creative cloud for desktop app

les@mubadala

I have repeatedly tried to download the app creative cloud for desktop, and each time I get a messaqe saying "we are experiencing difficulties, pleased try later"

Any advice or link appreciated

My subscription has not expired :-)

• 1. Re: download creative cloud for desktop app
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Please read, and reply back here with information https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1499014

-and try some steps such as changing browsers and turning off your firewall for downloads

or

Creative Cloud chat support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

• 2. Re: download creative cloud for desktop app
            les@mubadala Level 1

thanks John

I am an Admin User although I would install using Run As Admin

64 bit Dell Laptop

Windows 8.1 - update

Windows Firewall

Kaspersky Anti-virus - not tried turning off but will do so and respond

All my programs have downloaded, installed and are still working (Muse, Photoshop, etc.)

Not installed any hardware since registering for Adobe, but have installed Articulate Studio 13, and also Articulate Storyline

Originally received an update for the desktop app, which failed to install

Tried repeatedly (including turning off firewall) but no luck

Uninstalled the desktop app - after following a link in one of the forums

downloaded the new desktop app - installed - perfect

Other application updates installed perfectly, including the big update for Muse to 64 bit

Most recent update for desktop app failed to install, so tried the above, removed the desktop app, but cannot now find the link to the new version to download.

Hopefully just need to find the download link to the desktop app, but travelling at present so do not get enough time to surf to locate it :-(

Leslie