Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download EBOOK

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2014 Jul 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I am experiencing problem downloading 1 book that I just bought.from an online bookstore.

I have managed to download other books successfully from this site that I purchased at the same time but for some reason I cant download the last book

I am using Adobe Digital Editions .3.0.1 and i have an ID activation code.

Every time i try to download this book for some reason unknown to me my ADOBE READER pops up  and displays the message can't read the file.  IT didn't do this for the other books.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2014 Nov 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like the other books were not in the acsm file format, but this one is. Try right-clicking that book and using 'open with' and search for Adobe Digital Editions instead of Adobe Reader and use 'always open with' check mark. That should force acsm files from now on to open with ADE automatically.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi there!

I've just read your reply to a person experiencing problems downloading acsm files. You said to use the 'open with' tab. do you have any suggestions what to do if that doesn't work? if you could email me on bree.hull28@gmail.com that would be great. I don't think ill be able to find this post again.

Bridgette

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines