0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2014 6:59 AM by websnare-mark

1)form to capture data 2) massage data/output 3) import data from Step 2 to PDF FORM 4) save for download

websnare-mark

I have a project that entails tax forms from the IRS  -- I know everyone's favorite stuff.

1)I need to setup a form that asks the webusers questions regarding their personal tax information -

2) then validate/massage that data/information and determine what PDF form template to output this data to. (possibly output to 4 forms determined by users response)

3) output the data collected in step 1 to the correct PDF template/form example template= http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040.pdf  - applying the data to the correct fields - bascially filling out the users name, address, calculations etc.

4)allow the user to save/print/download the produced form in step 3

-------------------------------------------------

I know I am not the first person to need this functionality. Can you please simply answer my question - can this be done?  Does it require software from other companies, or is this something that can be accomplished with just adobe products?  If so, can you point me to some tutorials that show me the necessary process to do this?

I very much appreciate any support you can provide me - I need to start on this project yesterday.

Thanks in advance for your time.