1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 31, 2014 6:55 PM by A.T. Romano

How to Crop Multiple Clips at Once?

hcm1225

Hi All,

I'm editing a video interview and had to cut the video into multiple pieces. So I wanted to know if there is a way to crop multiple clips all at once, instead of highlighting and doing each clip one by one.

Also, selecting all and pressing applied effects does not work. In case someone suggests this method...

Thanks in advance!

• 1. Re: How to Crop Multiple Clips at Once?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

hcm1225

I am not sure what your

Also, selecting all and pressing applied effects does not work. In case someone suggests this method...

is all about.

But the following is working for me (videos or stills) in Premiere Elements 11 or 12 which I presume you are using since you did mention "Applied Effects".

Expert workspace, fx Effects/Transform/Crop and crop video 1 (Applied Effects Tab/Applied Effects Palette/Crop panel expanded.)

Right click the Timeline 1st cropped video, select Copy. Select all the other videos to which you want to apply the same Crop Effect, right click anywhere in the selection, and select Paste Effects and Adjustments.

By the way, what computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 11 or 12 running on?

Please review and consider and then let us know the results.

Thank you.

ATR