Yeah, that's no good. Please help us fix this by collecting the logs so that we can understand what's failing.
- Download the Adobe Install Helper (AIH) installer from get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Open a command prompt and change directories to the location where the AIH installer is saved to
- At the prompt, run AIH in DEBUG mode:
(e.g. install_flashplayer_11x32ax_chrd_aih.exe /debug)
- The AIH log file, host.developer.log, will be created in the same directory/location where the AIH installer was saved to (step 1)
- Flash Player install log file:
Please provide both logs. Pastebin or Dropbox links or something are totally fine, or you can try to attach them directly to the thread by choosing "Advanced Editor" in the reply window and clicking Attach in the lower right corner of the reply box.
Once you've collected the logs, use this direct download link at the bottom of this guide instead, and it should get you going:
Jeromie Clark wrote:
try to attach them directly to the thread by choosing "Advanced Editor" in the reply window and clicking Attach in the lower right corner of the reply box.
With the new forum software, only Adobe staff can attach files to posts.
The easiest way to share files on this forum: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1408375