• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom - Students and Teacher Edition - bought on Amazon.de -> How to get the serial number???

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2014 Aug 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to get my serial number for Lightroom. I got an Code to register at the homepage at adobe and after a long search (this side etc is really user unfriendly) I found the possibility to use this code and to send a student eligibility but, and thats totaly stupid, you have to follow a link to a support page of adobe which is actually dead or so. It's called page for customers support (in German: Portal für Kunden Support von Adobe) and you you should go there to fill in stuff with your students informations and the activation key. You follow the link, you come to a page with a big header

Site Area Temporarily Unavailable

and a lot of informations that the support is offline from Oktober 9th to Oktober 15th.

Anyone know how to activate a student version with this damn key?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Problem is, it is exact the same as before. I follow the steps for a download item purchased on an shop other than adobe and I get to the same steps before and ends on the dead end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and the link posted above simply takes you back to the same series of links which take you back to the site area which is temporarily unavailable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So is there any chance to get my serial number on another way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can use all adobe products for 30 days free trial with no limitations.

you can check with adobe customer service via chat,  http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service1.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe service is really miserable... I had an custom service agent in chat, we talked about the problem, he said he want me to connect to the agent in charge and I was kicked out of chat line. Now I can't connect again even if it is said there is chat support given at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue, and the site is supposed to be offline from the 9th-15th of october. I have just spent £60 on a product that is completly useless for another 2 and a half months!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2014 Aug 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Page is up again. You should be able to make an request for the serial number now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2014 Aug 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Page is still / again (?) down in germany!

Any Ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines