5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2014 9:59 AM by A.T. Romano

how to preview project before burning?

sunygrad

How do you preview a project before burning it to disc?

• 1. Re: how to preview project before burning?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

sunygrad

What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running.

If you want to preview the rendered Timeline content, then you press the play button of the Edit area monitor. And view

the playback in the Edit area monitor.

Next opportunity for preview in that project is if you have disc menu applied to the project. You do this type of previewing in the disc menu customization

area by selecting and clicking on Preview.

Please supply more information for any fine tuning of the details.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: how to preview project before burning?
            sunygrad Level 1

I'm using Premiere Elements, v 12 on a Mac.

Are you really a SUNY Grad?  I am too.

• 3. Re: how to preview project before burning?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

sunygrad

I do not recall saying that I am a SUNY Grad? I am not, but did go all the way up the postgraduate route at another University in another US state.

I am strictly an Elements Windows user who tries to find common ground between Premiere Elements Windows and Premiere Elements Mac where applicable to help the Mac user.

The suggestions that I gave you in post 1 should apply to your inquiry about previewing opportunities in your Premiere Elements 12 Mac. Did they?

Looking forward to your results. If my suggestions are OK, fine. But, if they do not work for you, please supply more details.

Thanks.

ATR

• 4. Re: how to preview project before burning?
                sunygrad Level 1

Thank you for your suggestions; they are very helpful and have gotten me over a hump.

I only mentioned suny because I noticed the character string sunygrad above the first sentence of your response.

Pat

• 5. Re: how to preview project before burning?
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

sunygrad

Thanks for the reply. Glad to learn of your progress.

The sunygrad above the first sentence of my response was just me addressing you by ID name before getting into my message.

The quality of those disc menu previews is not always the greatest. So be prepared for that. The disc menu previews best shine in trying to assure the disc menu buttons are working. Quality is best judged in the playback of the DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc in the computer player or TV's DVD player.

Best wishes

ATR