0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2014 4:02 PM by dphotoman999

I imported different trips to different catalogs on different external hard drives.  Later renamed external HDs.  I want to combine catalogs and have my source (NEF) files all together on one drive.  I’m not really sure how to get those source files back

dphotoman999

I imported different trips to different catalogs on different external hard drives.  Later renamed external HDs.  I want to combine catalogs and have my source (NEF) files all together on one drive.  I’m not really sure how to get those source files back and get rid of the extra long path to where the source files are now located. If I re-link files to their current catalog (many different paths to files in same catalog) can I merge (import catalogs) into one master catalog?  Will the new (Master catalog) have the correct link to the source file?  If not, how or can this be done?

I have tried to explain my situation as clearly as I can.  Do you understand my situation?

This maybe something you don’t have time to help me with.  If not can you suggest somewhere I can get an answer?  I really need help.  PLEEEZZZ HELP ME.

Bruce Schuerman

Norman, OK

405_514-4875 (call collect)

dphotoman@reagan.com