2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2014 8:41 PM by A.T. Romano

Menu Size

butdoctorihatepink

I just downloaded and installed Elements, and the menu options are way too small to be usable.  I don't seem to see a way to fix it.  I have a Lenova Yoga 2.  i

I saw a thread here that was a few years old highlighting this problem but did not see a fix.  Is there one?  If not, how can I get a refund as it is unusable.pport

I wanted to talk to support but it made me post. 

Thank you.

• 1. Re: Menu Size
          A.T. Romano Level 7

but

There is no user interface preference within the program to customize the Premiere Elements interface.

From what I have read, your computer has a 11.6 inch screen and a native resolution of 1366 x 768.

Have you gone to your computer's Control Panel and checked out the display adjustments that you can make there under Display (Change the size of

items) and, if applicable, Ease of Action Center?

Did you purchase a serial number for Premiere Elements 12 as an online download from Adobe? If so, if within 30 days of purchase, you should be able to get a refund from Adobe. If purchased from other than Adobe, then you will need to go to the seller for refund arrangements.

You can contact Adobe via its Adobe Chat, and they should not sent you to the forums. This is not Adobe. It is user to user.

Adobe Chat has been available on and off recently due to updating of its system. The following link should get you to Adobe Chat under

Premiere Elements

Membership, Account, Payment

Payments, Invoices, Orders

Contact Customer Care

I have pre-set the link to the web page where you click the Chat Panel. I am not sure if the link will hold its set. If not, then you navigate to

the Chat Panel with the guideline topics above.

I just this moment check the Chat Panel. It is visible and appears active.

Have you checked the visibility situation with your non Adobe programs? What about Windows Movie Maker? Are the menus visible enough in

that program?

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further question on this or need clarification.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Menu Size
            A.T. Romano Level 7

but

Add on to post numbered 1...

Was the following recent thread on menu size what you were looking for

how do I adjust the font size for the menus?

Initially I thought the above thread was a disc menu question, but it turned out to be the project's menu font size that was at issue.

ATR