I'm sorry that you ran into trouble with this. Are the fonts working in other programs on your computer, or are they not showing up in the font menu of any of them?
In case you weren't aware, the Creative Cloud application needs to be running on your computer in order for the fonts to be synced. Once you have Creative Cloud running:
- Would you make sure you are signed in to the Creative Cloud application with the same Adobe ID that you use for Typekit? The account information is under Preferences > Accounts.
- Are the fonts showing up in the Assets > Fonts tab of Creative Cloud?
- If you haven't done so already, would you please try turning off font sync in the Creative Cloud application, wait a moment, and then turn it back on? The option to do this is under the gear icon in Preferences > Fonts ("sync on/off"). Sometimes the app just needs a fresh session for the fonts to appear again.
If that doesn't make a difference, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your recent sync log files so that we can look for any issues. I'll include that information at the end of this email. Thank you,
On OS X:
* Open the Finder
* under the Go menu, select "Go To Folder"
* in the window that opens, type: /Users/(username)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/
Remember to replace "(username)" with your own account name.
(Or if you are comfortable working from the Terminal, cd to $HOME/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/)
Attach the 3 or 4 most recent CoreSync-yyyy-MM-dd.log files to an email to email@example.com. Please don't send a zip file, as they often get flagged as spam.
Thank you for your help. I put my notes next to yours below.
The details of your reply didn't come through, unfortunately; all I received are the first two lines:
Would you please repost it in the forum thread (How do I get my synced typekit fonts to show in fireworks?) or forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org?
The only two apps I use are Muse 2014 and Fireworks CS6 (Version 126.96.36.1993) and only one of the fonts I've synced has shown up- "Lato."
I checked and I use the same account for everything I do in the Creative Cloud.
The fonts are showing up in the Assets > Fonts tab of Creative Cloud.
I turned off sync and back on, unfortunately it didn't fix the problem. If necessary I can share my screen via join.me.
The file directory: "C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\" does not exist in my system, starting with "appdata."
>> The file directory: "C:\Users\user name\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\" does not exist in my system, starting with "appdata."
I'm sorry for not being more clear here: you'll need to replace "user name" with the name of your personal user folder on your computer. So it might be:
It's possible that the folder is hidden on your computer. Under the Organize menu, select Preferences and then the View tab. Choose the "Show hidden files, folders, & drives." option (image attached), then Apply the changes. You should see the AppData folder after making that change.