5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 7, 2014 12:23 AM by jwdave

Photoshop, Bridge and Yosemite

jwdave Level 1

I am beta testing OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and I have noticed that when in Photoshop I cannot browse bridge (from the Photoshop menu), Bridge works fine stand alone.

I understand that PS CC 2014 does not support mini bridge but the 'File' menu item 'Browse in Bridge' simply launches the Creative Cloud menu.

Any ideas?

• 1. Re: Photoshop, Bridge and Yosemite
          SG... Adobe Employee

Hi,

Did you have Ps CC (14.2.1) installed, and then uninstalled? How are you setup to run 10.10; is it on a partitioned drive and 10.9 is still present on another? Is Bridge CC installed in the same location as Ps? Did you install both after installing 10.10?

regards,

steve

• 2. Re: Photoshop, Bridge and Yosemite
            jwdave Level 1

I have PS CC 2014. 2014.0.0 Release. I went for broke with Yosemite, I do not have 10.9 anymore! (Generally however it is very stable!). Bridge is installed in the same place I guess, both this and PS were installed by the Creative Cloud App. CC has updated both Bridge and PS since I installed 10.10. Thanks

• 3. Re: Photoshop, Bridge and Yosemite
              SG... Adobe Employee

Thanks, I'll have to take a further look and see if 10.10 changed something. The Creative Cloud app is launched if Bridge is not yet installed, so something is not aligned properly.

Do you have Extension Manager CC installed yet? If not, can you try going to Help> Manage Extensions... and see if the CC app launching and starts downloading that application?

thx,

steve

• 4. Re: Photoshop, Bridge and Yosemite
                jwdave Level 1

I do have extension manager installed. Bridge does not appear in it anywhere and if I start the app PS exhibits the same behaviour. I do not see any reference to extension manager in PS, should I? FYI I do see 'Adobe Kuler' under 'Windows' - 'Extensions'.

• 5. Re: Photoshop, Bridge and Yosemite
                  jwdave Level 1

There was a PS CC update yesterday that has fixed this issue. Thanks Steve