1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 5, 2014 8:04 PM by A.T. Romano

I have adobe premiere element 9. I have never been able to upload a clear video to youtube, always a pixel mess. the video is great before, crap once downloaded. I never found anyone to help me...Thanks in advance

pajero io

Hello, I have adobe premiere element 9. I have never been able to upload a clear video to youtube. Great before, a pixel mess once uploaded. I have try all the different set up, some are a bit better but far from being nice to watch. I have a gopro, movie are taken in HD and a fairly new panasanic video, also HD. If I upload straight from the gopro movie (not using adobe) the video is great on youtube. I try to save the finished video (from adobe) on my computer, then upload it (not using adobe) still a pixel mess. I am not an expert but I have seen some nice and clear video on youtube and I would love to be able to do the same. I recently downloaded "handbrake" and make my finished video through it...still a pixel mess. I am not sure what to do, something maybe with my set up, the rendering....I have no idea.....

Any help will be very appreciated

Thanks in advance