2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 6, 2014 7:05 PM by A.T. Romano

Uploading using Adobe Premiere Elements 12 Network problems

MaudeSt

Hi,

Is there a place in Adobe Premiere Elements 12 that we can insert our company proxy details, the reason being. When I go to Publish and Share and click "Social Websites" and want to upload a video to youtube and push next it gives the following error "Online Services encountered an error. The services will be terminated or paused if possible."

If I use a 3G card it allows us to upload. Our network must be blocking this link or programme, yet we have made sure from our side adobe is not blocked on the network and I have access to all websites.

My question is can we insert proxy details somewhere or can I get the link of where that link is taking us to when pushing next trying to upload with youtube via adobe . I know it is going to youtube but I need the exact URL to make sure we allow this link to work.

Anyone have the answer for me?

• 1. Re: Uploading using Adobe Premiere Elements 12 Network problems
          A.T. Romano Level 7

MaudeSt

This is not Adobe. Rather user to user. For network problems when using the current version which is now Premiere Elements 12, please contact Adobe via its Adobe Chat.

Click on the following link, and then find and click on Chat Panel to discuss

Premiere Elements

Downloading, Installing, Setting Up

Downloading, Installing

Chat Panel

Contact Customer Care

I have set the web page to the Chat Panel level. If it does not hold the setting, then you will need to navigate to Adobe Chat using the topics

above as guidelines. If you end up seeing only Ask the Community instead of Chat Panel, then try again later. Chat has been having in times

when it is unavailable due to updating. It is an on and off situation lately. Chat has the option to do remote control of your computer for

troubleshooting purposes. We do not.

At the moment that I am hitting the "Add Reply" for this post, only Ask the Community option is being displayed at the Adobe Chat contact link.

Please let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Uploading using Adobe Premiere Elements 12 Network problems
            A.T. Romano Level 7

MaudeSt

I just tried the link that I gave you to Adobe Chat, and it is still showing the Ask the Community choice at this moment.

How about if we try the following and hope to catch the attention of someone in Adobe Chat.

Click on the following link that I have set up for

Premiere Elements

Adobe ID and Signing In

Adobe ID, Sign In, Account Help

Chat Panel

at this moment this path is showing an active Chat Panel.

If the link does not hold as set, then you need to navigate to Chat Panel using the above topics as guidelines.

The plan is for the Chat representative to answer your question or to direct you to an appropriate active Chat link for

Premiere Elements Network Help.

Please let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR