same happening with me !
But pt-pt instead of en-gb ... Maybe some update broke it ?
we hope they see this and get Things going..!
I just tested on iPad and iPhone both and it worked on both. Signed out and signed in again with no problems.
Restart your device by doing a full power off and power on and try it again.
What country are you signing in from?
Portugal for me...
and that didnt solved,,, ;/
I’ve been able to work around the problem using the following procedure:
- On your iPad, open Settings > General > International > Language, and choose English. Tap Done.
- Your iPad will take a few moments to set the new language.
- Launch Lightroom mobile and sign in (the error will not occur if your iPad is set to English).
- Once you’ve signed in, it’s safe to switch your iPad back to your preferred language. Lightroom mobile will remain signed in.
- If you ever need to sign into Lightroom mobile again, you will need to repeat this process.
Clearly Adobe does not test Lightroom mobile with non-English settings.
I Don't know how you found that solution... But that works.
Thank you for getting back here to write the solution.
Adobe is very good and innovative in some aspects.... But so bad in some details...
1 person found this helpful
Hi kevinyank , could you please try to re-sign-in again without switching your ios to English. We've just deployed a fix so that the problem should be solved.
Please let me know how its working.
Sorry for the inconvienience. -Guido