4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2014 8:56 AM by pixelribs

Why are the svg-files blurred in AN when I scale stage? They looks like pixel graphics.

Maren Engel

Why are the svg-files blurred in AN when I scale stage? They looks like pixel graphics.

• 1. Re: Why are the svg-files blurred in AN when I scale stage? They looks like pixel graphics.
          Preran Adobe Employee

Hi Maren,

Can you try the solutions in this forum post to see if they help? SVG Images Blurry

Thanks,

Preran

• 2. Re: Why are the svg-files blurred in AN when I scale stage? They looks like pixel graphics.
            Maren Engel Level 1

Hi Preran,

Thanks for your answer.

I've read this contribution and have a simple question:

"Can you please change the SvgAntiScaleFactor to 1(default value is 10) in AppPrefs.xml file at /Usres//Library/Prefrences/Adobe/EdgeAnimate/4.0.0 and then try testing the scenario."

I didn't find this file. My operating system is OS X Version 10.8.5.

Yesterday I've download the news of Edge Animate 2014.

Could you give me a hint, where I can find the file "AppPrefs.xml"

Thanks

Maren Engel

deckermedia GbR

Crossmedia Publishing | Printmeden

Büro Rostock

Wilhelm-Külz-Platz 1a | 18055 Rostock | Fon: 0381-25222982 | Fax: 0381-25222981

eMail: maren@deckermedia.de | Web: www.deckermedia.de

Büro Vechelde

Kolpingstraße 4 | 38159 Vechelde | Fon: 05302-901200 | Fax: 05302-901201

Am 06.08.2014 um 15:55 schrieb Preran <forums_noreply@adobe.com>:

created by Preran in Edge Animate CC - View the full discussion

Hi Maren,

Can you try the solutions in this forum post to see if they help? SVG Images Blurry

Thanks,

Preran

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6616652#6616652

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Edge Animate CC by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

• 3. Re: Why are the svg-files blurred in AN when I scale stage? They looks like pixel graphics.
              Sudeshnasarkar27 Adobe Employee

Hi Maren ,

The appPrefs.xml location on Mac is : /Users/{username}/Library/Preferences/Adobe/EdgeAnimate/4.0.1/

In the latest Adobe Edge Animate CC 2014 update(2014.0.1) we have set the SVGAntiScaleFactor by default to 1 instead of 10. So, you simply need to re-import your svg content and that should fix the issue. However, do let us know if you are still facing any problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudeshna Sarkar

• 4. Re: Why are the svg-files blurred in AN when I scale stage? They looks like pixel graphics.
                pixelribs

Hi Sudeshna,

I am running 4.01 and have verified the Scale Factor is set to 1, but am still facing the issue if I use Transform. If I scale using the Position and Size, it appears fine. The only issue with this is since their is no center origin, it scaled from a corner and requiring re-positioning. So I would prefer to use Transform.

I have tried on pasted and saved SVGs from Illustrator and get the same incorrect result.

Chrome (36.0.1985.143), Safari (6.0.5) and the Edge stage all show the issue. Firefox (31.0) displays correctly.

Thanks.

:T: