• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spreadsheet formatting gets messed up when using update to add additional sheets

Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2014 Aug 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had issues with cfspreadsheet where a sheet has formatting issues when the sheet is added as a additional sheet using the update action, while the same sheet looks fine when the sheet is the first or only sheet added using the write action?

I am using CF 10.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

For what it's worth, based on some other posts I found here, I reconfigured my code so it creates a single spreadsheet object with multiple sheets, rather than individual spreadsheet objects for each sheet, Then it makes a single call to write that object to disk. Than seems to have resolved most if not all of my formatting issues. The basic takeaway I guess is don't use the update action if you can possibly avoid it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2014 Aug 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For what it's worth, based on some other posts I found here, I reconfigured my code so it creates a single spreadsheet object with multiple sheets, rather than individual spreadsheet objects for each sheet, Then it makes a single call to write that object to disk. Than seems to have resolved most if not all of my formatting issues. The basic takeaway I guess is don't use the update action if you can possibly avoid it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation