Which trial what exactly did you download and install? What url link did you use etc.
Supply pertinent information for quicker answers
The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
Photoshop cc 2014 ummm I do not have the product number because ITS A free trial
Nothing was written about any serial number what was written was" Which trial? what exactly did you download and install? What url link did you use etc." for you wrote "Well i downloaded it and it says that my trial has expired "
Well now I know you want CC 2014 trial you can use the following link to download it. Follow the download instruction else you will be denied access Adobe CC 2014 Direct Download Links – Creative Cloud 2014 Release | ProDesignTools