Adobe would like to announce that a new version of Flash Player, AIR, and Primetime will be released within the next 1-2 weeks. The new version(s) are:
* Flash Player (version 14)
* AIR (version 14)
* Primetime (version 1.3.3)
For Adobe Access DRM customers, the release(s) contain the noteworthy features and/or bug fixes:
1. (Flash Player) BUGFIX: Fixed a random crash when playing HLS content in Chrome encrypted with rotating Initialization Vectors (IVs).
2. (Flash Player) BUGFIX: Fixed an issue with DRM Error 3338 appearing in Chrome when changing the display mode from ³Extend² to ³Duplicate².
3. (AIR) BUGFIX: Fixed an issue with DRM Error 3343 (IV Error) sometimes occurring when playing encrypted content.
For Adobe Primetime DRM customers, the noteworthy features and/or features are:
1. (iOS) ARM64 Support: ARM64 build target is now supported.
2. (iOS) iOS8 Support: iOS8 is now supported.
3. (iOS) BUGFIX: Fixed an intermittent crash when playing content in a Blackout/License-Rotation use case
Please take the time to notify your engineering and support staff accordingly.
To stay on top of Adobe Access and/or Flash Player announcements, please subscribe to the following channels (which will also announce upcoming betas prior to releases):
* Adobe Access DRM: http://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_access/announcements
* Flash Player: http://forums.adobe.com/community/flashplayer/announcements
* Adobe Primetime: http://www.adobe.com/solutions/primetime.html