• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There is filled-in info on my form that is not showing up when I print/create pdf

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2014 Aug 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The missing info is just at the end of the form, which is only 5 pages.  Everything else I typed in the form is showing.  What gives?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi;

We are working constantly to improve this service and would like to investigate this missing text.  Would you be able to share the original (not filled out) PDF/form so we can investigate?  Or even just that 5th page?  You can email to fillandsign_support@adobe.com and include a reference to this Forum post.

Thanks,

Josh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Josh,

I went back to the form again, noticed the original info was not there as if it were not saved.  I typed it, saw it on the screen for several hours, and then it was missing.  I know I typed it in originally because when I went to retype, the auto-fill pulled up so I did not need to completely re-enter the same info again.  The downloaded pdf now has the info as entered.

Sort of a weird quirk.  I will email you the original form that was converted to fillable.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent the original form.

Alan [Private info removed. -Mod.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sending us the file, since you let us know the data was not in the form in Fill & Sign online though I don't think the file is related.  We are looking into it as a high priority, thanks for reporting this issue.

Thanks,

Josh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources