1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 8, 2014 6:51 PM by Rick Gerard

    Creating wiggle/jitter effect (on graphics)


      Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew an effect/tutorial on how to achieve this kind of effect (you can see the subtle wiggles/jitters on top of all of the type and graphics):



      I have tried wiggle expressions and turbulent displace, but no avail. I also cannot find any tutorials on this whatsoever, and I am pretty good at googling


      Any help would be amazing! Thank you!