8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2014 7:22 PM by suzmerrell

    camera shake sharpening


      Can you tell me what the filter is called that compensates for camera shake blur, and how to download it from CC. Stupid question, but I've looked on Adobe and can't figure it out. Thanks.