If anyone is having trouble downloading or accessing the site for your pictures, please make sure your computer settings are as follows:
In IExplorer in “Tools”, then “Compatability View Setting” uncheck the box that says “Display Intranet Sites in Compatability View”
I'm sorry to hear that you're having a problem with sending your files through Adobe Send. Can you provide more details?
- What type of file are you sending?
- When you download the file yourself, is it blank?
- Are all recipients having the same problem?
- Do the recipients get a Preview of the file?
- Are they seeing the blank document as a Preview as well as after downloading?
- Would it be possible for you to send the file to me through Adobe Send? I will provide you with my email address in a Private Message.
I also have this problem. I send out 3-4 emails to clients for download and 1 out of 10 this happens. I am sending zip files as I send more than 50 files normally. My clients cannot preview as they are zip files and must be downloaded. When they do the file is empty///"0"bytes.