Supply pertinent information for quicker answers
The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
I use Photoshop CC 2014.1 trial period.
The problem occurs when I open the program, and the message appears to me is this:
Adobe Photoshop CC 2014 not working.
A problem caused the program to stop working corect.Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution available.
Language that is writing the message in the picture is in Romanian.
And what does the detailed crash report say? Check the Windows System Event Viewer for details.