1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 28, 2014 9:13 AM by PattiD

Is it possible to generate multiple individual qr codes with data merge.

craig dahlenburg

I used to use Tada QR code generator extension to do this but it is not compatible with CC2014 and is not going to be upgraded.

I want to be able to import about 10 fields and generate a qr code for these.

Each code will be different and I need to do 100 at a time.

Is this possible??

Thanks

• 1. Re: Is it possible to generate multiple individual qr codes with data merge.
          PattiD Level 1

I work for Meadows Publishing Solutions and we have released an updated version of our 2D Bar Code Module for Adobe InDesign with a FREE license option for producing QR codes. This new software module is designed to generate QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF417 two-dimensional bar codes directly in any Adobe InDesign document.

To help introduce the product, we are currently offering a FREE license of the module which is limited to the production of QR codes. The free license can be obtained by visiting http://www.meadowsps.com/2Dforfree

Of course, our hope is that for clients that wish to automate the QR Code creation process via Excel spreadsheets or data files, they might consider a purchase of our DesignMerge variable data software, but this is certainly not a requirement.

Thank you.