• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Integrate Klarna (Swedish payment gateway)

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2014 Aug 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been searching a while now on how to integrate this set of libraries with Business Catalyst:

http://developers.klarna.com/en/client-libraries/klarna-checkout

The only help I've gotten from the tickets I've sent in to BC is: "Sen your question to the forum", so this is what I'm doing. Has anyone managed to do this? And how can one make BC add these files to supported payment gateways? They've done it with DIBS etc. so why not this?

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 01, 2014 Sep 01, 2014

BC Runs through PCI Compliance and gets audited, they maintain a very high security level. For those reasons and concerns. They would need to develop a method that is secure which takes time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2014 Aug 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

BC only supports the payment gateways it lists, if it is not on that list (like that one) it will not be supported I am afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2014 Sep 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the main issue is that this is quite a large payment method in sweden and I think you would have more conversion if you could add this to the integrated providers, just as you have done with dibs etc. How come there's no way of adding a library of files and then just change a few input values?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2014 Sep 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BC Runs through PCI Compliance and gets audited, they maintain a very high security level. For those reasons and concerns. They would need to develop a method that is secure which takes time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 10, 2014 Sep 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can process it for you with a custom checkout using the API + 3rd party server if you want to go down that route.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although late reply, but thanks. I'lll have a look at this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use KLARNA as a payment gateway for a web shop on Business Catalyst. I'm not so familiar with API but understand from your comment that API + 3rd party server could be a solution. What I need to fix is a possibility to one of my clients to make payment possible by setting up a payment plan for customers for X no of months. But still through BC web shop, as an payment option. KLARNA do provide this service but it's not yet an integrated choice in BC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vilhelm: If you are still in need, drop me a PM and I can sort it for you no problems, sorry for the late reply I have been away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi "TheBCMan",

as you have understood, I'm a bit unsure how to make the Swedish KLARNA as one payment option to a BC-site. They have API and SDK as you can see at this link to their developer portal: KPM - Klarna Developers

I need to just see if it is possible to use in BC. My client ask for this KLARNA service. They use as a very common choice for customers to pay by invoice and they take over the follow-up against the end client. This means the company having a web shop get paid immediately by Klarna. Klarna simply buys the invoice. Convenient for both the seller and the client...

Unfortunately BC have not integrated KLARNA as a prepared choice as a payment gateway.

Hope you can help me sort it out if this is possible to fix for a BC site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problems, I've completed this for two clients, drop me a PM and let me know your contact details so I can further assist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

sounds good. Just knowing it's possible to do is a great step.

My client have a wish/demand to use the Klarna payment service much because it's a very common option in the Nordic countries and specially Sweden. Klarna have a very high reliability, is well known and a trusted payment method.

This is one of several clients who has asked for Klarna. So I hope to be able to make it work on a BC site.

Hope you can be able to assist me in how to.

Do you have links to the client which you have completed it to?

[email removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible, but via the API and it's out of box. It will depend on how deep you want the integration to BC and the features the gateway offers. I've emailed you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I also have a client in Sweden who wants to use Klarna. Can you contact me please! [email address removed by moderator - please don't post your personal information in a public forum]

~ Lilian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines