1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 10, 2014 3:30 PM by ssprengel Branched from an earlier discussion.

I'm using LR5 on my PC and want to download it onto my Mac but serial number says it's 'invalid'.

annapurnauna

Hi,

I'm using LR5 on my PC and want to download it onto my Mac but serial number says it's 'invalid'. Can you help!? Would be great to be able to use the licence on two computers so I don't have to pay another £100.

Thanks!

• 1. Re: I'm using LR5 on my PC and want to download it onto my Mac but serial number says it's 'invalid'.
          ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

[I originally posted a reply on the hijacked LR 4 thread, but I see you posted this new one, so I deleted that reply and posted over here.]

There are a few different flavors of a particular LR version:  student/teacher, cloud, enterprise, team, etc, so is the serial number you're using for the kind of LR you downloaded?

We're all just users, here, so we don't have access to your account to see what versions of what you may have purchased.

Where did you get the serial number, and where did you get the download you used?

There is also a different serial number for major LR versions:  LR 4 and LR 5 have different serial numbers, but LR 5.5 and LR 5.6 would use the same serial number.