1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 12, 2014 9:02 AM by John T Smith

Is there change credit card details- URL link in manage my account missing

Uncle Flamin Level 1

someone on this forum that has more brains than the online chat support do?

I have been trying for 4 days to get someone to find out why the change credit card details URL link is missing from my manage account area. I keep getting told the same thing over and over again...below is an example of the most recent conversation i had this morning...this is absolutely flaming useless...i should have ended the conversation before he got past the first line...

Patel: Thank you for contacting Adobe.  We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Goodbye!

Rahni Verey: Hi Patel,

Patel: I am sorry for the typo error.

Patel: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Patel: Hi Rahni.

Patel: We are facing down time error due to which the applications are not responding . Hence  we will be unable to check anything, I request you to contact us after few hours.

Rahni Verey: I need to update my credit card information, but have not been able to due to site maintenace

Patel: We are facing down time error due to which the applications are not responding . Hence  we will be unable to check anything, I request you to contact us after few hours.

Patel: I could have helped you, but we are facing internal application outage due to Server/System Maintenance and Updates. I kindly request you to Please Contact us back on 2-3 hours, We sincerely regret for the inconvenience  caused and the loss you are facing with.

Rahni Verey: i have been trying to do this since Friday...its now Monday here in Sydney! How long is this going to take?

Patel: Request you to please wait for few more minutes, and the applications will start working fine again.

Rahni Verey: i am not having any problems with my applications...i want to change my monthly billing subsciption credit card details!

Patel: I do understand Rahni, in order to update the credit card details, you will have to go through the process of using adobe applications.

Patel: I have provide you with the steps, however if the steps do not work, you will have to wait for applications to work fine.

Patel: I will provide you the steps to update your credit card information.

Patel: .

Patel: 1. Sign in to www.adobe.com

Patel: 2. In the navigation pane or pop-up menu, click Manage Account. [ You may be prompted to enter your password to verify your identity. ]

Patel: 3. Under Plans & Products, click Manage Plan.

Patel: 4. Under Payment details, click Edit payment details.

Patel: 5. Make appropriate changes in the Edit Payment Method pop-up and then click Save.

Patel: You can use the below link to know how it's done page by page.

Patel: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/membership-subscription-troubleshooting -creative-cloud.html

Rahni Verey: i say again, there is nothing wrong with the applications. Its your bloody server that is playing up...there is no option in account management for me to update my credit card details. i already know exactly how to do it!

Patel: Rahni, I can help with the credit card update, however to do that , I need to check with your subscription under our server, as I am not able to check any services, I am not able to help you currently.

Rahni Verey: is there someone there who can directly access my account and see what i am talking about. Its plainly obvious if you go directly into my account and try to change credit card details. The URL link for this function is missing!

Patel: No.

Patel: To help you on this, the applications must working fine.

Patel: I am sorry for the situation that you facing currently.

Patel: Request you to please try after some time.