1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 19, 2007 10:11 AM by cgsj_usa@yahoo.com

CFLDAP Create User with Exchange Mailbox

Erewan
      I'm trying to create Active Directory users via the cfldap command, and that part seems to work ok. I'm having 2 problems with my script though. First, here is my code snippet for the cfldap add query:

<cfldap action="add"
      dn="CN=#myCN#,OU=StudentPopulation,OU=People,DC=server,DC=com"
      attributes="objectClass=top,person,organizationalPerson,user,inetOrgPerson;cn=#myCN#;
      sn=#query.LAST_NAME#;givenName=#query.FIRST_NAME#;sAMAccountName=#myAN#;mail=#myAN#@server .com;displayName=#myCN#;description=#query.ID_NUMBER#;wWWHomePage=http://server.com/#myAN# ;initials=#query.MIDDLE_INITIAL#;userPrincipalName=#myAN#@server.com;mailNickname=#myAN#;n ame=#myCN#"
      delimiter=";"
      separator=","
      server="some.server.com"
      port="389"
      username="adminUser"
      password="adminPass">
      My first issue is that i have to also generate a dsmod command that i put into a batch file and execute on the server. It looks like:
      dsmod user "CN=#myCN#,OU=StudentPopulation,OU=People,DC=server,DC=com" -pwd SOME@#myUID# -mustchpwd yes -disabled no

So is there anyway i can encorperate that dsmod into my origional query?

Secondly, I want to create an exchange mailbox with my AD account. Using an LDIF statement would require a line like:
      homeMDB: CN=SERVER-Employees,CN=SERVER,CN=InformationStore,CN=XMAIL,CN=Servers,CN=First Administrative Group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=Our Company Name,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=server,DC=com

I tried changing homeMDB variable to an attribute for my cfldap statement, but it threw a "you can't do this" error.

Anyone have any ideas on how i can get this to work?