• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I replicate a RoboHelp project?

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2014 Aug 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used RH way back when, and I thought that, back then, I could name the folder where a project is stored in the .hpj file. Am I remembering incorrectly? I used that capabilty to maintain multiple versions of a Help project and to replicate projects and modify the HPJ to point to the folder I wanted to work with/compile.

I'm working with RH 11. Can I this with an .xpj file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2014 Aug 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HPJ files were associated with RoboHelp for Word and it was MPJ files that were associated with RoboHelp HTML, now the latter are known as XPJ files.

To duplicate a project, simply copy the folder in Windows Explorer and name it whatever you want. Open the project from the XPJ file and then go to File > Rename. Rh will then rename most of its internal files and you are good to go.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp