6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 14, 2014 9:46 AM by A.T. Romano

HELP ME!!!!!

jnodda

I just bought my premiere elements 12 today I created an adobe id account and registered my program but when I try to install it on to my computer it says the serial number is invalid what could be the reason for this???????

• 1. Re: HELP ME!!!!!
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jnodda

This is not Adobe. Rather user to user.

If your installation will not accept your purchased serial number and you have checked to make sure that you have the correct one, then Adobe is the only one to sort out this serial number issue. To do that, please contact Adobe via its Adobe Chat...

a. Click on the following link to the Chat Panel.

Contact Customer Care

Premiere Elements

Adobe ID and signing in

Adobe ID, sign in, and account help

Chat Panel

I have set the above link for you, but, if the link set does not hold, you will have to navigate to Chat Panel using the above titles as guides.

At this moment, the Chat Panel is appearing on the web page as being active and available for use.

Please let us know the outcome when you have time.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: HELP ME!!!!!
            John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Where did you buy, and where did you find the serial number you are using?

Find your serial number quickly

Are you sure you have a serial number, or do you have a redemption code?

Redemption Code http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/redemption-code-help.html

• 3. Re: HELP ME!!!!!
              A.T. Romano Level 7

jnodda

Have you been able to resolve your Premiere Elements 12 serial number issue?

If not, please do not hesitate to let us know so that we can help you overcome whatever obstacle you might have

run into with the details already supplied.

We want you to succeed.

ATR

• 4. Re: HELP ME!!!!!
                jnodda Level 1

I bought it from future shop and the only number i have been able to locate is the serial number on the back of the case.

• 5. Re: HELP ME!!!!!
                  jnodda Level 1

i haven't figured it out yet , the serial number that came with it doesn't seem to work.But when I entered it in my account on the adobe website it works and says that Premiere Elements 12 is one of my products, but the on install it says we are unable to verify the serial number please contact customer support.... ??????

• 6. Re: HELP ME!!!!!
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

jnodda

This is the time to contact Adobe via its Adobe Chat if you have not already. The Chat Panel  is working for Premiere Elements so you should get

your answer quickly. Please refer to what I wrote previously in your thread...it applies also to this moment...

a. Click on the following link to the Chat Panel.

Contact Customer Care

Premiere Elements

Adobe ID and signing in

Adobe ID, sign in, and account help

Chat Panel

I have set the above link for you, but, if the link set does not hold, you will have to navigate to Chat Panel using the above titles as guides.

At this moment, the Chat Panel is appearing on the web page as being active and available for use.

Please let us know the results.

Also, have you done the following

a. turned off your router for about 30 to 45 seconds

and also

b. cleared the default web browser's Advanced/Network/Cached Web Content

ATR