6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 14, 2014 12:02 PM by Sam Quiroz

hi

Sam Quiroz

Because it cuts me off when I send a print indesign? mavericks is a mac version, suite cs4

• 1. Re: hi
          Migintosh Level 4

You made a mistake when asking your question because it is incomplete. Can you ask it again in a reply to this thread?

• 2. Re: hi
            Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

CS4 was released long before Mavericks and is not tested or supported on that version. You may never get it to print directly.

Try exporting your file to PDF and print that from Acrobat or Adobe Reader.

• 3. Re: hi
              Sam Quiroz Level 1

thanks for your answer, hey is there a patch or something similar that you can install to fix the problem?

oh you recommend?

• 4. Re: hi
                Sam Quiroz Level 1

I have a mac pro with mavericks system installed, I installed the CS4 suite, my problem is that when you take care indesign print to send I get the error "inesperaradamente Indesign is a closed" the restart, sending to print again and again to get the same mistake, completely uninstall the suite and install again thinking that maybe there was an error in the installation, do the same procedure with Indesign and I again get the same error

• 5. Re: hi
                  BobLevine MVP & Adobe Community Professional

Sam Quiroz wrote:

thanks for your answer, hey is there a patch or something similar that you can install to fix the problem?

No. That this is the only problem you're having is something you should be happy about. Many others can't even get CS4 to run on Mavericks.

• 6. Re: hi
                    Sam Quiroz Level 1
                    Okay, then I recommend installing the new adobe suite CC?