3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 14, 2014 6:17 PM by A.T. Romano

how do i remove the watermark created in Premiere Elements 12 now that I have full version?

j.thomas.h

I have upgraded to Premiere Elements 12 full version, but still have a watermark across the video I created in Trial version. I went into the "Timeline" menu ad delted rendered Files, as was recommended to me, but the watermark is still there. How do I remove this??

@

• 1. Re: how do i remove the watermark created in Premiere Elements 12 now that I have full version?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

j.thomas.h

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 12 running on? Background information for now. Is it fully activated so that you are not getting Buy or Continue Tryout every time you open the program?

What are you trying to remove the Adobe watermark from - a project file (project.prel) from the tryout or an export from the tryout?

You cannot remove the Adobe watermark from an export from the tryout, be the export an export to a file saved to the computer hard drive or a burn to disc.

You should be able to remove the Adobe watermark from a project file (project.prel) created in the tryout by opening that project.prel in the purchased product and then the Timeline Menu/Delete Rendered Files. Some of us have found that just opening the tryout project file in the purchased product automatically removes the Adobe watermark.

Please give us more details on your situation.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: how do i remove the watermark created in Premiere Elements 12 now that I have full version?
            j.thomas.h Level 1

Thanks for your response. I'm running Windows Vista...not the best, I know, but the trial version worked fine on it. I'm trying to remove the watermark from a project file. I'm reinstalling the program as I write this...then I'll try it again. You bet your sweet bippy I'll be back on this post if it doesn't work.

Frustrated in Austin, TX (j.thomas.h)

• 3. Re: how do i remove the watermark created in Premiere Elements 12 now that I have full version?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

j.thomas.h

Looking forward to your results.

After you open your tryout project.prel file in the purchased product and apply Timeline Menu/Delete Rendered Files, double check that all the rendered files are gone from the Adobe Premiere Elements Preview Files Folder which I am assuming is your default location for it,  Libraries/Documents/Adobe/Premiere Elements/12.0. Not sure if you are using Windows Vista 32 or 64 bit. Never had Windows Vista either way.

ATR