Usually clearing your browser history helps.
No. It doesn't. In fact, cleaning browser history, cache, etc. would be counter productive. Are you saying this feature works for you?
Yes it did. After the urge to reset my password (a couple of months ago) I had the same problem.
Instead of clearing all of your browser history, you might try just deleting the preferences of the adobe sites.
Alex, are you signing out after each session, or merely closing your browser? The Remember Me feature only works if you don't specifically sign out.
I Never log out - in the hopes that it will remember me
Try these actions and let me now what you see. That will help us in narrowing down the problem.
- What browsers are you using? Mac or Windows?
- Remove all of your Acrobat.com and Adobe.com cookies then try again. Obviously, you'll need to sign in once and check the Remember Me box.
- Try another browser. It's possible that there is something that is blocking the storage of the cookie.
- After signing in, open another window or tab for that browser and go to cloud.acrobat.com there. Are you asked to sign in? If not, close both browser windows where you are signed in and go to cloud.acrobat.com in a new one. What happens?
- Confirm that you are allowing cookies to be set and retained. For example, Chrome has these settings. You need to allow local data to be set, but don't check the next three.