3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2014 1:38 PM by crockette's images

main screeen not working, cannot see edits made to photos

crockette's images

main screeen not working, cannot see edits made to photos

• 1. Re: main screeen not working, cannot see edits made to photos
          DdeGannes Adobe Community Professional

can you explain more clearly exactly what you are asking about.

Lightroom? what version? What module are you talking about? Is this a new problem? Was it working before?

• 2. Re: main screeen not working, cannot see edits made to photos
            crockette's images Level 1

Hello! Thank you SO MUCH for getting back with me!!

I just upgraded to Lightroom 5.6 64bit yesterday (August 14th). It upgraded all my old Lightroom photos and care logs...so I still have all my photos which is awesome. But when I go to click in a folder to work on the photos...I cannot see the edits I am applying to them on the big-main screen in the middle. I can see edits being made on the little photos at the bottom (the quick view-selection I guess) and I can also see the edits I've made to the photo on the little photo on the top left (the crop photo I guess). But...I cannot see any work brig done to the actual large photo in the middle? And it never focuses....it's always blurry. Them when I zoom in...the photo turns black?

What am I doing  wrong?

Crockette

Crockette's Images

573-233-6030

www.wix.com/acleible/Crockettes-Images

• 3. Re: main screeen not working, cannot see edits made to photos
              crockette's images Level 1

I was originally working off of Lightroom 3 (very old I know). Everything was working just fine in my Lightroom3 until I upgraded to Lightroom 5.6 yesterday.

Now I cannot work on anything because I cannot see the edits one making to the photos.

They are not "missing" I've been through that before. They are all sill there and are workable...but I just cannot see any edits I'm making to the photos. The photo does pop up in the middle....but I just cannot see any edits I'm making to the photo. And when I zoom in it turns black?

I tried restarting my computer, but that didn't help either.

I do still have the old Lightroom3 icon in my desktop....is that a problem? Are the two programs "fighting"? I thought about removing my old Lightroom3 icon, but was afraid of deleting all my photos??

Crockette

Crockette's Images

573-233-6030

www.wix.com/acleible/Crockettes-Images