5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 31, 2014 9:33 AM by A.T. Romano

Audio-Equalizing on PRE12

gerberand

I'm testing Premiere Elements 12 a the moment. There is no audio effect for equalizing Audio installed. Is there a plugIn to it?

ga

• 1. Re: Audio-Equalizing on PRE12
          A.T. Romano Level 7

gerberand

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 12 running on? Have you updated from 12 to 12.1 Update yet? If not, please do so. Just background information need for now.

For now I will assume Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit.

Premiere Elements 12 Expert workspace

1. fx Effects/Audio Effects

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/premiereelements/using/WS4B8135DA-083C-42eb-B09E-65070ECBC889. html

(link should apply to versions 11 and 12)

Audio.JPG

2. Right click Timeline audio clip, select Audio Gain, in Audio Gain dialog (also has option to Normalize)

Please let us know if the above is the information that you sought.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: Audio-Equalizing on PRE12
            gerberand Level 1

thanks for the quick response.

The installed audio effects I've found. But I want to use a parametric EQ for precise sound editing (e.g. VST). Is there a plugin to be installed later on Adobe Premier Elements 12? If yes, where can i found it and test it?

regards Andreas

• 3. Re: Audio-Equalizing on PRE12
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Andreas

I have not seen a listing for parametric EQ as plugin in for Premiere Elements 12.

But, I really have not done a complete search. NewBlueFX Audio Essentials appears to include one, but the list of supported

programs includes Adobe Premiere Elements 3 and no other version of Premiere Elements mentioned.

You may want to contact NewBlue to see what that is all about.

From what I have read, Premiere Pro (CS6) should be most likely to use this plugin.

http://www.videoguys.com/Item.aspx?SKU=751554551424E4

Posted for informational and non promotional purposes..

ATR

• 4. Re: Audio-Equalizing on PRE12
                gerberand Level 1

Dear Romano

Thank you for your efforts. Also in NewBlueFX I have no parametric audio tools found. only high and low cut filters. Too bad that such a central tool in the latest Premier Elements 12 is not available. Just for the speech intelligibility that would be important.

Maybe later in Permiere Element 13

Thanks for the suggestion of NewBlueFX

Best regards

Andreas

• 5. Re: Audio-Equalizing on PRE12
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Andreas

Thanks for the follow up.

It will be interesting to learn what the next version of Premiere Elements will offer in the way of features (old and new) and everything else.

A new version is expected to be released at the end of September 2014. The moment that the tryout is released I will be downloading

it to find out "What's new? And, what existing features are there working". I have no insider information, so like everyone else I wait to discover what is.

Best wishes

ATR