1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 16, 2014 12:09 PM by A.T. Romano

Still can't patch to 12.1.

thunderhorsecabin

Following the suggestion of remove and re-install Premiere Elements 12.0 still errors on 12.1 update.  Turned off McAfee Scan and Firewall which has not helped.  Running Vista 32.  Also did a restart after uninstall, after install, each time taking down the Firewall and McAfee Scan, no help.

I see several blogs out here about this and suggestions of regedit and uninstall none of which is helpful.  In regards to the registry, I do not see the key that is identified.  Also, a data point that might be helpful, is I trialed CC and PhotoShop 12 before licensing.  I also get messages that CS6 has failed.  Not sure if this is a symptom, but thought it might be a possibility.

Could someone please come up with an answer??????????

• 1. Re: Still can't patch to 12.1.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

thunderhorsecabin

Duplicating a thread is confusing to the person originating the thread as those trying to respond to it.

A moderator should be along soon and probably delete the thread that we are in now and/or direct all

posts and discussion back to the original thread which is very current.

Error Code: U44M1P2003

As long as your original thread remains marked unanswered, it will not be missed by anyone believing that he/she

has a contribution to make to your troubleshooting.

Please refer to your original thread for my further comments on your situation.

ATR