3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 27, 2007 4:24 AM by Ali Lister

Where is everything?

Ali Lister Level 1
      Hi

I've been with Fireworks since before it had a number, and own very many Macromedia/Adobe products. My account history is showing no orders, the redirect for Macromedia is in a loop back round to the adobe shops I'm not listed in, and although I have my recent serial number - for Fireworks 8 - I can't find the one before. So I can't use the product at all, even though I've upgraded since version 0. Neither my adobe nor macromedia products are listed anywhere.

I've had no response from customer service despite writing politely. Does anyone know if there is a way into our account details/downloads? I buy everything on line. I know Adobe say they can withdraw any service they want anytime they wish, but I never imagined it would be my software.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Who could I try next?

Thanks.

Ali
        • 1. Re: Where is everything?
          Level 7
          Ali,

I would try a phone call.

alex

Ali Lister wrote:
          > Hi
          >
          > I've been with Fireworks since before it had a number, and own very many
          > Macromedia/Adobe products. My account history is showing no orders, the
          > redirect for Macromedia is in a loop back round to the adobe shops I'm not
          > listed in, and although I have my recent serial number - for Fireworks 8 - I
          > can't find the one before. So I can't use the product at all, even though I've
          > upgraded since version 0. Neither my adobe nor macromedia products are listed
          > anywhere.
          >
          > I've had no response from customer service despite writing politely. Does
          > anyone know if there is a way into our account details/downloads? I buy
          > everything on line. I know Adobe say they can withdraw any service they want
          > anytime they wish, but I never imagined it would be my software.
          >
          > Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Who could I try next?
          >
          > Thanks.
          >
          > Ali
          >
          • 2. Re: Where is everything?
            Ali Lister Level 1
            Hi Alex

Thanks for the suggestion. Sadly no luck yet. Everything I have bought from Adobe is on their files. Nothing I bought from Macromedia is. It is a good lesson to me.

Ali

• 3. Re: Where is everything?
              Ali Lister Level 1
              Message left with Tech support several days about this. No response.

Telephoned - was told I had eleven accounts, with software spread over them (their system, not my fault) but no sign of my Macromedia products great. Promises to ring back and doesn't.

I am presently trying to make graphics for a tutorial about Fireworks by faking them in another program because I need an older serial number to reinstall my updates after a crash.

Has anyone else tried to see their licences lately? If anyone in the Uk has managed to see what they bought over the last few years, and succeeded, please could you let me know how you did it and what server you used. Everything suggested by the adobe web site leads round in a loop to a simple statement saying, "No orders listed."

Thanks.

Ali