4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 19, 2014 5:47 AM by JJMack

My photoshop CC 2014 wont open!

TheKingy34

My photoshop CC wont open Help!!

all it does in run a program titled 'Title'

Windows 7 ultimate

32-bit

emachines

• 1. Re: My photoshop CC 2014 wont open!
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

Look in you Windows 7 Reliability History see if there are any critical CC 2014 event.  If there are see if they contain any information of where the problem lies. CC 2014 has only crashed once on me randomly The other hangs and crashes were cause by me expanding Actions set in the Actions Palette to to point Photoshop could no longer handle the expansion.  If I close down Photoshop the Actions Palette preference file gets updated and Photoshop crashes when restarted in some windows module.  That same module that the random crash was in. If I try to do anything but close Photoshop after the Action Palette stops expanding Photoshop hangs and must be terminated with the task manager.  The Actions palette problem is not new in CC 2014 it in all versions of Photoshop.   Don't know if it a Photoshop Problem or a windows problem.  I normally keep Actions sets not expanded unless I'm working on them or they get expanded because of being used. The compact view  makes navigating the palette somewhat easier.  I wish Actions sets could be nested  that would improve usability. If you want to see my history vies the screen captures in a new tab and scale the view up.  This site scale image poorly.

Capture.jpg

• 2. Re: My photoshop CC 2014 wont open!
            TheKingy34 Level 1

yea, but does the adobe creative cloud count?

• 3. Re: My photoshop CC 2014 wont open!
              TheKingy34 Level 1

like im saying, the program i used to doownload it.

• 4. Re: My photoshop CC 2014 wont open!
                JJMack Most Valuable Participant

You not actually writing much first you state CC 2014 now you state program i used to doownload it. Follow the download instructions else you will be denied access Adobe CC 2014 Direct Download Links – Creative Cloud 2014 Release | ProDesignTools

In the future read this site useage guidelines:

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:

• Adobe product and version number
                • Operating system and version number
                • The full text of any error message(s)
                • What you were doing when the problem occurred
                • Screenshots of the problem
                • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.