• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OPERA

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2014 Aug 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

desperation overides the perception that you probably think I am an idiot! Don't care! puleeeeeeeeeze help! everytime I try to install Flash Player into Opera. The process stops just short of 60% then I get the dreaded message 'please close opera to finish install!!!!!. WHY WON'T OPERA LET ME INSTALL FLASH PLAYER!

Jonathan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

thank you! thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonathan,

Flash Player requires apps that use it to be closed during installation, so that those apps don't have files that need to be removed locked, preventing them from being removed.

Please ensure all browsers are closed before proceeding with installation.

• If you're on OS X, use Activity Monitor (Applications > Utilities > Activity Monitor) select 'All Processes, Hierarchically' from the upper right menu, and ensure all browsers are closed.  If not, select the browser and click 'Quit Process' in the upper left.
  • If you're on Windows, select Task Manager (right click on the tool bar at the bottom of the screen, unless you have moved it's location, and select 'Start Task Manager'), click 'Show processes from all users' and look for all browsers, and any processes that begin with 'FlashUtil....exe'.  Terminate those processes.

Installation should proceed fine once all apps/browsers that use Flash Player are terminated.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2014 Aug 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you! thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines