I rechecked this afternoon, on another computer with the Chrome set as the default browser, after the publishing process, the popped-up index.html page shown in Chrome still shows the initial loading process endlessly (like the 2nd picture in the above).
Double check that all the files that are supposed to be in the folder are there. If there was an error during publishing you may have gotten the index.swf file an not much else.
Do you get any Flash security warnings? You may need to give Flash permission to play locally from that folder.
Have you tried publishing it as a zip and then uploading the zip to a Connect server? Will it play back then?
Tibetan is no a supported language, so you may end up not seeing much support directly from Adobe about this.
I can't understand why I successfully published the 1st module, but others failed?
If Tibetan is not supported by Adobe Presenter, why the 1st publication is OK?
See the attached picture. This is a screenshot of the 1st one. You could notice the slides are in the process of playing, with the Tibetan language voices being played also.
I didn't get any Flash security warnings.
I tried publishing it as a zip onto my own computer, and extract the zip file locally. But the same problem exists.
Without having access to the source presentation, it's hard to give anything more specific about what may be causing this. I would try publishing portions of the presenation (first 5 slides, second 5 slides, etc.) untill you identify where in the presentation there is the problem. If you publish the first 5 slides and it doesn't work, try publishing each slide individually. Eventually you will find the offending slide and can make changes or re-create the slide to resolve the problem.
I tried to delete some slides and publish the PPT, I find the cause is focused on some slides from 11-14. (I've tried to delete some slides from the beginning, the publishing results were all fail)
In the process of deleting some slides from the PPT, voice files may be deleted automatically by the Presenter itself, but I don't think it was the voice file that created this problem.
Delete and publish Publishing results
s11, s12 Fail
s11, s12, s13 Fail
s11, s12, s13, s14 Success
S13, s14 Fail
s12, s13, s14 Fail
s11, s13, s14 Success
s11, s13 Fail
s11, s14 Fail
There are 15 slides of this module in total. I have included the pictures of s11, s13, s14 here.
Would you like to diagnose this issue, if I send this module presentation to you via Email? Could you leave an Email address or message your Email address to me?
And, after I identified those slides that may causing this problem, I found them (s11, s13, s14 see the list above) maybe not necessary for local publication, since we do not intend to publish those modules to a Connect server and collect answering statistics. So the option for us is to delete those three slides and do the local publication.
But if you have interest, I would send you the presentation file, and you can take a look.
I can find some time to look at it. If you send it to jorma[at]realeyesconnect.com, I'll look it over and see if I can get you any answers. If you can put it together using the Package function in Presenter, that will ensure I get all the appropriate files.
I've sent you Email.
This problem was solved with the assistance of Jorma.
There are extra quizzes in the Quiz Manager. The extra quizzes without questions should be deleted. Tibetan characters is not the cause. Tibetan characters can be displayed either before or after the publication.
Glad it was something easily fixed. Thanks for sharing the answer.