1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 18, 2014 12:02 PM by winstonsalser

I submitted a question two days ago, as "salser", and now it has disappeared from the feed.  How can I see earlier results?

winstonsalser

I submitted a question two days ago  (under my name, "salser") and now it has disappeared from the feed.  How can I see earlier results?  I can only see the sequence of questions for the last few hours.  I don't see anyway I can search for "salser". 

• 1. Re: I submitted a question two days ago, as "salser", and now it has disappeared from the feed.  How can I see earlier results?
          winstonsalser Level 1

Sorry for asking:  I just had to figure out how to page back.  Anyway, I have discovered one answer to my original question, submitted on Aug 16th.  I downloaded Flash Player, version 13, from the archive download site, and uninstalled the version(s) of flash Player on my computer.  I was surprised that the downloaded version 13 came as an application ( .app) rather than with an installation screen such as when I try to install the upgrade, however I clicked on this version 13 application and then searched for videos.  When I clicked on a video I first briefly saw the black screen with the message (I cannot remember what it says, but it is what you always see when it refuses to play a video).  then, within a second, the black screen went away and the video played normally.

This is obviously a "kludge" but it works for me now, so that I can function.  It may be helpful for others with the same or similar problems.

It would be still better if there was a way I could successfully install version 14.